- Location: Wanaka, Otago
- Product code: hireboat
Looking for a relaxing day sightseeing? Wanting to visit our nature islands? Or just wanting some fun with the family our boat hire packages are sure to suit. Have the freedom to explore the lake and admire the scenery with family or friends with our boat hire. Set your own personal location and duration and discover some of Wanaka’s hidden features.
Our boat for hire is a 6.5m Stabicraft surveyed with all safety equipment to carry a maximum of 8 passengers. No licence is required however skippers must be over 18 years and have a full understanding of New Zealand Maritime Rules. Basic training will be provided before hire including general operation of the vessel plus description of navigational hazards on the lake itself.
Boat hire is subject to weather conditions and availability. Boat hire prices are all plus fuel and are subject to Lakeland Wanaka staff discretion.
PRICES (all plus fuel)
$200 - PER HOUR
$500 - HALF DAY (4 hours)
CUSTOMERS NEED TO BRING:
- ID (for the boat hire forms)
- Life jackets and all safety equipment
- Operation instructions
- Recommendations depending on conditions
- The minimum age to hire is 18 years old
- Customers need to fully understand Maritime NZ Law and be able to follow all instructions given by guides & staff
- The maximum number of passengers is 8 (including children)