- Location: Wanaka, Otago
- Product code: singlekayak
Savour the sense of freedom and independence of paddling at your own pace and relish the chance to truly experience the lake’s crystal clear water.
Come down and visit thsatwanakatree from the water, see Ruby Island or maybe Eely Point. Or alternatively savour the sense of space and explore Roys Bay.
Our rentals are available year round subject to weather conditions. Please check our office hours for daily availability. All hires include kayaks, paddle, life jackets, instructions if needed and staff recommendations on where to paddle.
$20 - 1 HOUR
$30 - 2 HOURS
$40 - 3 HOURS
CUSTOMERS NEED TO BRING:
- Clothing that can get wet and suitable for the weather (A windbreaker or waterproof jacket is recommended on cooler days)
- A watch or cellphone (to keep an eye on the time)
- Life jackets
- The minimum age for customers to kayak alone is 16 years
- The recommended maximum weight for our single kayaks is 100kgs.