Fly Board NZ
- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
- Product code: flyboard
Embrace your adventurous side, fly through the air like a superhero above beautiful Lake Wanaka. Get an adrenaline rush and a completely unique experience when you learn to Fly board during your stay in Wanaka.
No matter your experience, you can master gravity and be flying above the water in just a few minutes. You’ll fly through the air propelled by powerful water jets and enjoy world famous views in the back ground.
Your fly board experience includes instruction on land and 20 minutes of flight time in the water. Get personalised attention and professional instructions, perfect for advanced riders or first timers. It’s a thrilling experience unlike any other and something many don't get the chance to attempt, feel the thrill of flying on a fly board.
$85 - 20 MINS
$125 - 30 MINS
CUSTOMERS NEED TO BRING:
- Swim wear
- Life jackets
- Wetsuits if required
- Operation instructions
- The weight restrictions to fly are between 45kgs and 130kgs
- The recommended age for children to ride is 15 and above.
- Customers need to be comfortable in water and with heights.
- Customers must not be prone to panic attacks.