Wanaka Jet Ski Tour's
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wanaka, Otago
- Product code: jetski
Enjoy a jet ski tour exploring all the stunning bays, islands and alpine scenery showcasing the beauty Lake Wanaka has to offer from a different perspective. Release your adrenaline driving our stylish jet skis at your own pace.
Come alone or with your partner, family or group of friends to enjoy one of the most fun moments of your Wanaka visit. Whether you have experience or are driving a jet ski for the first time, this excursion is adaptable so you can enjoy the greatest experience whatever your skill levels. For the thrill junkies there will be plenty of play time with plenty of space, and for our nature lovers there are plenty of photo opportunities along on 40km tour of both alpine scenery, crystal clear waters and native islands.
No licence is required as our experienced and friendly guides will give you all the instruction and safety briefings you need to feel comfortable and safe self-driving your jet ski. We keep our tour numbers low so our guide can make the best experience for your group. Each jet ski has capacity to hold one driver and one passenger making it an affordable and fun activity for families and groups. (weight limits do apply)
$175 - SINGLE JETSKI (1 person per jet ski)
$215 - DOUBLE JETSKI (2 people per jet ski)
CUSTOMERS NEED TO BRING:
- ID (for the jet ski rental forms)
- Clothing that can get wet and suitable for the weather (A windbreaker or waterproof jacket is recommended on cooler days)
- Sunglasses (recommended)
- Life jackets
- Wetsuits if required (weather dependant)
- Operation instructions
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- The recommended age for children to ride as passengers is 8 years and above.
- Customers need to fully understand English and be able to follow all instructions given by guides & staff
- The maximum combined weight for our jet skis is 230kg.
If there is no availability online and that is the only time you can go, please join the waitlist or get in touch by email or phone and we will do our best to try and let you know of any cancelations or if we can accomodate in any other way.